On Friday I was able to score some awesome tickets (9th row behind USU) to the USU v. BYU football game. (Thanks goes to my mama!) I called up Kristina and she drove down to P-Town to go with me. We had a blast! Even though our Aggies lost we had fun at the game. People watching at football games is great- there is a lot to watch ;) During the first half of the game I looked at Kristina and I's shoes on the rail in front us and noticed we were both wearing our orange kicks. (Dressing similar on many occasions is normal for us.) Later in the game Kristina said, "hey that guy over there just took a picture of our shoes!" So to you Mr. Creeper Picture Taker of Orange Shoes we know what you did no matter how discreet you thought you were! We laughed about it and later took our own picture of our orange kicks. It was awesome to spend some time with Kristina. I am so thankful for her and that no matter how much time passes or what happens she's there for me! Friday was awesome all around! Earlier in the afternoon I had the opportunity to go to the temple with my grandma. It was great to be in the temple with Grandma and feel of the spirit of peace and goodness that radiates and is so abundant in the temple. I truly am discovering more of what I can become with God's help and by following the gospel of Jesus Christ. The gospel defines me and gives me peace, direction, purpose and happiness. It also provides me with answers and a greater ability to choose things that will increase my faith, happiness, and continue to help me become closer to God and ultimately become like Him. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
2 comments:
:-)
I think you are great and i had so much fun with you! It made my day to get your invitation to the game.
Post a Comment