Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Tall, Bearded Dude


Lately I have been asked if while I was in Alaska I met a tall bearded plaid wearing lumberjack Alaskan or a tall bearded dude who wears tight white t-shirts. Answer is...yes I met a tall bearded dude who wears tight white t-shirts. It was both interesting and funny that I was asked specifically about the beard and tight white t-shirt part. Actually, I met a couple tall bearded guys and one of them wore plaid often and the other one was always sporting a tight white t-shirt. I know this question is somewhat on the more joking side than the actual serious side, but in all realness and awesomeness I met a tall bearded dude who wears tight white t-shirts. His name?........ Wouldn't you all like to know! Good! Cause I'm going to tell you! Mark. Mark and I became good friends quickly. I think it was our love for Vitamin Water. ;) Mark and I on the surface seem very different, but we are not. I learned we are both feelers who enjoy reading, writing, snacking, and being crazy. I learned and am learning many things. I definitely count Mark as a blessing in my life. I am grateful I met a tall beared dude and that I can call him friend.

1 comment:

Define Benjamin & Heather said...

is this the friend that you told me about?