Monday, March 2, 2009

The Unfolding Me

It's March! I like March. Spring is inching CLOSER and that makes me excited! I was thinking about the SIGNIFICANCE of Spring. Spring represents new, a birth, it's a growth, a shedding. When I think of Spring I think of some of the following:

Easter
flowers
budding trees
fashion/clothing (which includes no heavy coat and wearing bright colors!)
butterflies

I am excited for Spring! I am excited for the new season- the new things that are unfolding in my LIFE and what will be. As I am UNFOLDING and GROWING and really learning many things about mySELF. In the this process of unfolding- of PROGRESSION. I am BECOMING closer to God and the people in my life. I feel a greater sense of who I am and who I can BECOME with God's help. One thing I am really learning is I can me, I need to be me, I want to be me and not hold back or guard myself-my heart in ALL parts of life. It's a CHALLENGE, but I BELIEVE it's possible! Masaya Ang Aking Puso (my heart is happy)

There is so much to say about "The Unfolding Me", so STAY tuned to this happy girl's blog as she really is DISCOVERING who she truly is and always has been (One True Self) and is gratefully HAPPY about it. :)


No comments: