I've noticed lately that I've been carrying negative energy, maybe absorbing would be a better word than carrying. I don't like it! I'm an optimist. So why the negative energy? Why am I taking it and why do I share it? NOT GOOD! I've been thinking about this and decided that it's enough. I choose the positive- the good energy. That's me. Positively ENERGETIC Katie. It'll take effort-responsibility and accountability to push away negative energy and to absorb and embrace the positive energy. Being hopeful and giving myself, others, and things the benefit of the doubt. After all is that what having charity is. As I am seeking God's guidance to better discover myself and BECOME. He gives me knowledge and the ability to act in wisdom with that knowledge to BECOME and to know more fully I am Katie and who Katie truly is.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said, "The world belongs to the energetic." I agree with Mr. Emerson, but I would like to add belongs to the positively energetic and hopeful. This is what I am choosing to be positively energetic and hopeful.
No comments:
Post a Comment