
Grandmothers are wonderful! I am grateful to have these two women in my life. My Grandma A. that I'm pictured with on the left is a humorous, caring, sassy, and keen woman. I enjoy her sense of humor, telling it how is, and quick wit. She has many childhood memories she shares willingly, she speaks of her parents often, and of Grandpa. Her love for him is vibrant and true. They truly are best friends. She has a great
love for animals and for spending time with the family she cares for.
My Grandma E. who I am pictured with on the right is a loving, affable, outgoing, and sensitive woman. I enjoy laughing with her and listening as she speaks of her parents and her childhood. Grandma has a deep love and respect for Grandpa. As the last few years as he has needed extra care I have watched Grandma patiently serve and help him. She loves delicate things and her family that she cares for.
From both of these women I have learned more about the other great women I come from, love of family and friends, more about caring for spouse and family, and about faith in God. I am blessed to have these women in my life. They are a part of me. I am grateful for who they are and what they have taught me and what they are teaching me.
1 comment:
Grand
Post a Comment