Saturday, November 29, 2008

Temple Square


Last night, we went to SLC for a wedding reception and decided to take the opportunity to see the lights on Temple Square. I love Temple Square especially this time of year. We took this picture with the timer in the South Vistor center the temple looks amazing! The tall one in the picture is Spencer; he's a good friend of Mary's. Last night was his first visit to Temple Square to see the lights. I had an enjoyable time being with my brother and sister. I also met a filipina sister serving in the Temple Square mission. I had a blast speaking with her in Tagalog! I miss speaking Tagalog with natives. It's awesome to see so many filipina sister missionaries on Temple Sqaure. I also had a good visit with an american sister. Everytime I'm on Temple Square and visiting with the sister missionaries I am always given a committment. I love it! It always is something that I need to hear and something I've been thinking about. It's one way I know that Heavenly Father knows me personally. :) Masaya ang aking puso!

2 comments:

KK said...

Hello KJ! We are now officially blog friends. Wahoo!

MikeandJill said...

I found your blog! It was great to see you. It's been too long. That guy in the temple picture looks like a giant next to your family. Only I can saw something like that, because I know what it's like to stand next to a tall person. There is this lady at the hospital who is a giant, literally and when she walks down the hall, I walk on the opposite side.