Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pasasalamat, Plano, at Temple


It's the week of Thanksgiving! :) I am super excited! It's one of my favorite holidays. Family and yummy food- what more could I ask for? Not much. I'm thankful this week will be spent in preparation and celebration of family and gratitude. Nagpapasalamat ako :) Alam ko na minsan hindi ko bigayan ang pasasalamatan sa Diyos, pero maraming bagay sa aking buhay na kailangan kong ibigay ang pasasalamat. Nagpapasalamat ako nang alam ko na mahal ng Diyos ako at nikilala niya ako. I'm grateful to know God loves me and knows me. Gusto kong gawin ang kagustuhan niya. Mahal ko ang Diyos at ang plano niya. I'm thankful to know of God's plan and for the process of learning how important I am to it. I'm thankful I have a role in His plan and that I have the opportunity to take part in His work in many ways. I'm thankful for the temple. No where else can I find the peace and calmness I feel while being in God's holy house. It's place where we learn our role in God's plan and how vital we are to it. Masaya ang aking puso :) Picture is of the Manila temple from ldschurchtemples.com

No comments: