Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Snow and Hope
This morning I woke to the first snow of the season in the valley today! Yea snow! It was a cold, beautiful morning. The orange and yellow leaves scattered everyone and a light snow falling. It was beautiful! I know I'm writing about the beautiful morning and the snow; when yesterday we had a historic event happen yesterday. Barack Obama was elected the 44th president of the United States. I enjoyed his speech last night as he talked of hope, change, and that we in America need to get rid of cynicism and criticism and let hope take over. Hope is vital! Hope is something we all need no matter where we are or our circumstances. Hope is seeing the positive, seeking peace and happiness. Hope accepts and forgives. It is faith and love. I will choose hope. As things are uncertain in this world there is hope and surety in the gospel of Jesus Christ and in our Heavenly Father's plan. I will choose hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment