Tuesday, September 9, 2008
25 at nagbabago ang aking puso
Well, I'm starting to figure out more of how to edit my blog. I think I'm just going to need to ask for help. The last month of life has been super crazy and awesome! I had a great 25th birthday that I celebrated with family, good friends and cupcakes! Food in some way must be attached to events I plan. 25 is going to be good; although it is quite strange sometimes to think I am really 25. I was asked yesterday how old I was and it was weird to actually same oh, I'm 25. I celebrated the day well! Classes started that day so I got to kick the day off by waking up early, but I guess I can look it as I was awake for more of my birthday! Those who know me knows birthdays are a 'big deal' to me and how much I enjoy celebrating them (family and friends included). As I start this new year I've decided it was time to evalute my experiment on my heart. The last several months I have been working to improve the condition of my heart. Is it open and soft? How could I serve better and become more full of love? So far it has been amazing to see how the Lord has stretched me and has provided many ways for me to do. I know this is a continual process. A 'mighty change of heart' is something I'm working hard for and I can sense a permanent change all ready in my life. It's more of a becoming really rather than doing so something I'm learning. Masaya talaga ako ngayon! pinagpala ng Diyos ako sa maraming mga paraan. Mahal ko siya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment