Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Golden Birthday to my Bestie!

infamous sunglasses photo


Tomorrow is my bestie's golden birthday! I am so grateful for her! She is always willing to listen and share good, funny, random stories, experience fun, good, random, and crazy adventures with, will eat unique, new, and familiar foods with me, she is kind hearted and super creative. She stands firm in what she believes and knows and is there for me when I need to have a good laugh or a good cry.  I am very blessed to have such an awesome awesome sweet person as my bestie! Heavenly Father leads us to places to meet people who will teach us, be there for us, and connects us for eternity. Kris-to-the-Tina Happy Golden Birthday! I know this year will be full of awesomeness and happiness! Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

1 comment:

KK said...

Thanks Katie :) I'm so grateful to have you as my best friend. Here's to many many more fun times!