Monday, April 4, 2011
Rejuvenated and Energized
I really am enjoying teaching seminary right now! After only a few days with the kids in my class I love them and get excited to share with them and hear what they understand and love about the scriptures. I am learning many things about this experience and so glad that I have this opportunity. It was enjoyable talking with them about General Conference today they were very excited to share and kids who don't talk much in class did today! I enjoy General Conference weekend! Last night I realized how rejuvenated, energized and a added measure of peace I feel from the messages from conference and what the Holy Ghost personalized for me. The Lord loves us and is in the very detail of our lives. Our concerns are His concerns. Our joys are His joys. O how wonderful it is to learn and know the gospel of Jesus Christ and partake and live in it's goodness! And to know that the heavens are open! Masaya Ang Aking Puso:)
Labels:
faith,
General Conference,
hope,
I know,
love of God,
Seminary Teaching,
The Lord's Goodness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet testimony. :) Sure glad to have you as my bestie!
Post a Comment