Monday, April 18, 2011

He Lives!

I am enjoying the rain today! It has really come down here and there this afternoon. Walking from my car to class was peaceful and fun! It brought back lots of memories of walking in the rain in the mission. Today's rain has seemed to cleanse and renew the earth. As I was walking and driving today I noticed how the rain made everything look brighter- the grass look greener, the green budding on the trees is greener, the blossoms on the flowering trees look fresh and vibrant- the pink and purple are my favorite, the yellowing flowering bushes and yellow daffodils, as well as the tulips. This is day two leading to Easter Sunday. This week is Holy Week. I hope we will spend not only this week celebrating The Living Christ, but that we will each day as we seek to know Him, serve Him, and become like Him. We have great cause for rejoicing as remember that Jesus Christ is our Savior- that He not only suffered and died for us, but that He LIVES for us today! I know He lives. He loves me. I need Him. He needs me- to be me. Without Him I am nothing and could not accomplish anything truly worthwhile. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

No comments: