Sunday, September 12, 2010

Days of 27: Conclusion


For my birthday I wanted to do something unique and fun for myself. It was my golden birthday this year so it had to be celebrated with extra style. I've never worn a flower for my birthday so this year I decided I would make myself a lei. So, the day before my birthday I went to the wholesaler and picked up some pretty hot pink carnations and made a lei. I wore it all day Friday to school, the grocery store, and of course at my party! I am glad I did it! It was a lot of fun and refreshing to wear fresh flowers all day! I definitely recommend it :) It was an awesome day filled with people I care about! Thanks for celebrating with me!

The birthday weekend was awesome awesome! The day of after my birthday I got to celebrate the happy wedding day of these two awesome peeps- Bailey and Scott. From temple sealing to luncheon to the reception. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to be a part of their day! I have learned over the last few years- that wedding days are days filled the Spirit and feeling God's love in greater abundance. This was one of those days. Thanks Bailey and Scott for giving me the opportunity to be with you on your wedding day. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

1 comment:

Bailey said...

No...Thank YOU!!!!!!!!