Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Flare.Yummy And Jumps

Random random random. Many random, fun, and interesting happenings to write about. One- I have now added headbands to my daily flare wear. Awesome huh? I can't wear a whole lot of flare at work, so it's fun to have a little bright color in my hair if I can't wear a necklace or bracelet. I know I am silly, but I love my flare! It's me-bright colors and flare. I am classic girl who wants to be true to who she really is. This is something I've been pondering about a lot lately. Being true to who I am and discovering more of who I am and always have been. (one true self) I'm thankful God is teaching me and helping me to better understand and know. I love Him and desire to do what He asks of me. He's real and loves me and knows every detail about me! (my joys, struggles, favorites, interests, all of it) I'm grateful for His eternal plan and my part in it! It truly is amazing! I'm grateful to know I am His daughter.  :) 
Today for lunch we had Mac & Cheese. It was so good! Masarap talaga! I love Mac & Cheese! 
Last week, I went down to the river with Lindsay, Mark, Phil, Blake, Trevor, and Irving. The boys have been jumping in everyday for the last week as it has been so "hot" here in the AK. It was funny to watch their faces as they all made the jump one at a time into the freezing water yelling 'society' as they jumped. Their faces showed many emotions- excitement, fear, anticipation. It was entertaining that's for sure.  Crazy boys! Things are going well! I can't believe I'm nearing the second half of summer! :0  It's crazy! I bought my plane ticket a couple of weeks ago and it was hhmmm-  an interesting feeling. The picture above is me in my new sunglasses (that only cost $1) and one of my new headbands. 
Masaya Ang Aking Puso :) 
 

No comments: