Saturday, January 17, 2009

Let The Temple Enter You

Last night we had the opportunity of attending the Draper Temple open house. It was awesome! I enjoyed being there with my family, even though we never met up with Buddy and Jenny. Stephanie, Robby, and their baby came with us as well. It was fun to have them with us. The temple is beautiful! I love the peace and beauty that abides in the temple and is in you while you are there and when you've left. Lately, I've been thinking about how temple worship- what it means to me and how vital it is. I've heard the saying many times- enter the temple and let the temple enter you. Gusto kong pumasok ang templo sa akin- sa aking puso at binabaguhin ng templo ako sa pamamagitan ng pagsamba sa templo at tinatupad ko ang mga tipan.
Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)

No comments: