"Back, back, back, to school again" yeah it's a cheesey song. Back to school I went this week. It's good to be back, even though this week I feel like I haven't had enough sleep, it's been good. This semester I have a variety of classes yet again and this is my first semester ever without an art class. I'm not sure what I'm going to do! It's crazy to think in all my semesters of school I have taken at least one art class a semester. I love art! I'm figuring out what I can do to minor in it- one it would be awesome to have an art minor and second don't let all those credits from art classes slip away into some random place of floating useless credits. It's great to be in school again after a long break I feel refreshed and ready to be back in to the groove of school.
Masaya ang aking puso :)
1 comment:
Kates what are you majoring in?
Post a Comment