Monday, November 1, 2010

Homemade Garden Pizza and Halloween

I love Halloween! This year I was a boxer. I have to admit I was inspired when I found these gloves in my basement and by Pacman (Manny Pacquiao). This is the back of my costume I have to admit I felt "tough" the whole night. ;)

Here's Kristina and I- ketchup and a boxer
Back in September- Kristina, Craig and I all made pizza with tomatoes, squash, and green peppers from the garden, fresh mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil. It was awesome! And to complete it- coke! (cherry, vanilla and lime)

Last week in my cooking class we made four different desserts with pumpkin we also craved pumpkins. This is a picture of mine.

1 comment:

KK said...

haha, meant to tell you this story...Saturday night I decided to count the number of people that tried to fake box with you...I lost count at 10. I'm sure there were at least 15. You definitely had a great costume.

And I completely forgot about the pizza night. It was so fun, we need to do that again, but with mac and cheese this time!