Here is a random picture of my and Kristina- like many times we matched! Great minds really do think alike. I am so grateful for her! She listens, laughs, understands, and helps me come up with all kinds of awesome ideas! Each Tuesday we go for some of these- Fish Tacos from Rubio's. If you have yet to try them, I suggest you go and soon! They have other awesome tacos like bacon and chicken and way good burritos! Slightly random post I know, but if you know me it fits. I'm random and talk about food more often than not ;) Tuesday, June 29, 2010
K Squared.Fish Tacos.
Here is a random picture of my and Kristina- like many times we matched! Great minds really do think alike. I am so grateful for her! She listens, laughs, understands, and helps me come up with all kinds of awesome ideas! Each Tuesday we go for some of these- Fish Tacos from Rubio's. If you have yet to try them, I suggest you go and soon! They have other awesome tacos like bacon and chicken and way good burritos! Slightly random post I know, but if you know me it fits. I'm random and talk about food more often than not ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This picture of you two made me SMILE really BIG and HUGE-like! You two are definitely among my favorite people (individually and collectively). This makes me miss my BFF. Awwww.... you two are pure awesomeness. loves!
Yay for matching, BFFs and Taco Tuesday! You are FANTASTIC!
--your favorite partner in crime...
Post a Comment