About a month ago Kristina and I went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. It was awesome! There were many varieties of colors and classes of tulips and with other flowers scattered throughout. It was not crowded and was a peaceful afternoon spent chatting, laughing, taking pictures, and enjoying the beauty of the gardens. The top picture is from The Secret Garden. It was so peaceful in there. I took a few minutes and sat down and just enjoyed the beauty and pondered a few things. I pulled out my little notebook and jotted down a few things. I had an overwhelming reassurance that God loves me, that He cares for me and is fully aware of everything in my life. I feel the realness of His love daily and am so grateful for my knowledge of Him and of His Son. I am so grateful for my relationship with Them, the comfort and strength because of the knowledge and love of Them brings each day. Masaya Ang Aking Puso :)
Katie, the pictures are simply breathtakingly beautiful. Nice work, my friend. I enjoyed that line that reads: "a overwhelming reassuring that God loves me and that He cares for me." Thanks for the reminder, dear. You are fabulous. And so is your blog.
1 comment:
Katie, the pictures are simply breathtakingly beautiful. Nice work, my friend. I enjoyed that line that reads: "a overwhelming reassuring that God loves me and that He cares for me." Thanks for the reminder, dear. You are fabulous. And so is your blog.
Post a Comment