Monday, February 1, 2010

Awesomely Interesting Words Of Hope

Today I've heard some awesomely, interesting words.
Getting real about Mr. Right- I read an article today on newsweek.com about not settling, but being realistic in dating. So true. Settling in dating and marriage not a wise choice. Being realistic and not too picky is wise. Know what you want and what's important for you, but don't be so caught up in a "list" of things you miss real, genuine opportunities. Get real about Mr. Right. I sometimes need to remind myself I am looking for Mr. Right, not Mr. Right Now. 
Forgiveness is power- Today in my institute (religion) class we talked about forgiveness. There is power in forgiveness. That power comes through Jesus Christ. He will heal our hearts as we seek forgiveness and forgive. 
Never a failure always a lesson- Rihanna was on Ellen today. One thing they talked about was Rihanna's tattoos. Rihanna showed her latest tattoo the words, "never a failure always a lesson". As Ellen asked her what it meant to her, Rihanna explained that it meant to always learn from our mistakes and to not repeat them. 

No comments: