Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Guy Named Guy

Today, was spent as most Wednesdays are- morning classes, no work, lunch and chatting with Guy until early afternoon. Chatting with Guy has become one of new favorite activities. Why? I can open up and he truly seeks to understand. By asking questions and sharing of his own. I enjoy the conversations we have. I like his perspective, because it's well thought out and meaningful. I enjoy spending time with this guy- he's a good guy :) And as Guy would now ask for a more descriptive word then just "good guy". I shall give you one- he's honest and wants to know things about me and is not just being 'polite'. He's honorable. I'm happy and grateful I can call him friend. A guy named Guy.

1 comment:

MikeandJill said...

Huh? Is he really a guy? Or am I just not getting the pun? So you still want to hang out sometime?