Friday, December 26, 2008

The Good Samaritans

Masaya ang aking puso :) Masaya talaga, kasi kaninang umaga pumunta ako sa Lehi para maghatid ng funeral arrangement sa Wing Mortuary. At ano ang nangyari sa akin? Mataas ang snow sa parking lot nila at let's just say naging kawawa ako dyan. This morning I had a delivery to Wing Mortuary in Lehi and as I was exiting the not so clear from snow parking lot pulling on to Main Street. I became stuck and quite frustrated as I could not get anywhere- not forward not backward. I sat there praying and thinking okay I'm going to need some help and as I looked up a woman had pulled over her van and came to help me. A man who was walking by also stopped to help. As they started to push me out a kid in an old big pick-up truck pulled over and said he would pull me out with his truck. So, the woman got back in her van to stop traffic, the man who was walking guided me through the snow so I would know which way to turn my tires as this kid pulled me out! After I was out and on my way. My heart was soft and full and I began to cry- Heavenly Father answered my prayer about not only getting out, but with three kind strangers who were willing to help me. I had the reassurance all over again today that Heavenly Father is aware of me- me this little blonde girl getting stuck in the snow. I felt His love and felt gratitude for the reminder of His awareness and love for me and also how others can be answers to our prayers and help answer them (through word or action) It was more than helping me out of the snow- those three people didn't have to stop, but they chose to. That is another thing that is just so awesome they had places to go and things to do, but chose to open their hearts. There is still love and kindness- I want to recognize it more. I learned again today that through other people Heavenly Father can meet our needs- I want to be more willing and be ready when He calls for me.
Masaya ang aking puso :)

No comments: